1. Japan Mitsubishi Automatic PLC with touch screen control panel , 20 modes for size pre-setting each time & auto changing when cutting.
2. Operating panel part: All functions are operated on the 10″ LCD touch panel.
3. Motor control system: The central control system is PLC programmable controller.
4. Quick shaft change system: Three kinds of shafts are available and quick change of shafts is applied for different materials.
5. Central control unit: Programmable central control is used and 20 sizes can be set on the same shaft for auto transfer and cutting.
6. Blade feeding positioning system: Blade feeding is controlled by Mitsubishi servo motor, and the cutting speed is adjustable in three stages.
7. Auto exchange device: Cylinder-driven position spline gear is used to ensure fast & precise exchange; non-stop machine to save material loading & unloading time and improve efficiency.
8. Cutting positioning system: Cutting positioning is controlled by Mitsubishi servo motor. The imported high precision ball screw is applied to set the size and the linear slide rail is to bear the load of the cutter seat.
9. Auto angle adjustment of circular blade: Mitsubishi servo motor is used to calculate the circular blade angle and the angle change is subject to different materials (the angle change range is ±8°).
|1. Other size cutting shaft||It can be made as per the required core I.D.|
|2. Cutting supporter||For supporting log roll when cutting core below 38mm.|
|3. Safety cover||To protect operator during the production this is compliant to the CE regulation.|
Main Technical Parameters:
|Machine width||1.3M / 1.6M|
|Max. Cutting O.D.||150mm|
|Inner core I.D.||1″ – 3″|
|Min. Cutting width||1mm|