The main factors that affect the quality of paper cutting by coating machines are those —
The main factors that affect the quality of paper cutting by coating machines are those
Improper adjustment of cutters and blades
There will be a falling knife in place, resulting in a continuous knife phenomenon; the falling height of the cutting knife is too low, so that the knife mark is too deep, the cutting is not smooth or the blade is broken, and the normal depth of the cutting knife into the blade is 0.5~ 1mm; the blade becomes dull and the blade is not flat, and it is easy to produce a knife or a slit.
Paper cutter factor
(1) The reference line for cutting the paper size on the paper feeder is the rear stop, which should be parallel to the cutting line and perpendicular to the table.
(2) When the cutter falls, the cutter should be perpendicular to the workbench. The cutter edge should be parallel to the workbench and adjusted to a certain height.
(3) The paper press should be able to adjust the pressure and keep it stable according to the cutting requirements. The general gauge pressure should be in the range of 4 to 10 MPa and not more than 15 MPa, which is the premise to ensure the cutting quality.
The reason why the paper is cut and lengthened after being cut:
(1) The cutting edge of the cutting knife is too blunt, and it is easy to pull out the surface layer of the cutting object to make the specifications inconsistent.
(2) The cutter is not perpendicular to the workbench.
(3) The front surface of the paper feeder is not perpendicular to the surface of the table, the paper pusher is tilted forward, and the paper roll after cutting is long and short; the paper pusher is tilted backward, and the cut paper is short and long.
(4) The higher the paper roll, the higher the pressure of the paper press, and the larger the anti-cutting knife of the paper roll, thereby increasing the bending deformation of the paper roll, and the long and short length of the paper roll after cutting occurs. Therefore, the height of the paper stack should be controlled below 100mm, the thickness of the paper should be different, and the corresponding cutting height should be adjusted appropriately.
(5) The pressure of the platen should be the same as the nature of the paper being cut. The size and quantity of the coater vary, and in order to accurately cut, the paper must be pressed with a platen. When cutting general paper, the pressure of the paper press should be larger; when cutting hard paper or cardboard, the pressure of the paper press should be smaller.
Coater link address: https://www.nwsstar.com/products/tape-coating-machine