Rewinding Machine operating procedures – Start roll paper
1. The main operation starts the power-on signal and enters the roll paper state.
2. First set the information (length, diameter) of the paper roll to be rewinded.
The tightness of the paper roll adjusts the amount of tension.
3. Generally, the starting speed of the roll paper is set between 30 and 50 meters.
Step up speed, while speeding up, pay close attention to the subtle realization of the roll paper surface, such as pleats, twisting, knife edge biting, etc., should be adjusted in time to ensure the quality of the roll.
4. When the rewinder is in the normal roll, the paper will suddenly be broken due to paper disease or other reasons. The main operation will immediately press the stop button.
(A.) After the rewinder is stopped, first find the cause of the broken broach, make a broken record, and strip the external waste paper of the roll;
(B.) Instructing the main operation to start the paper feed;
(C.) After the paper web is placed on the paper, the paper is broken at the end of the paper and folded with a knife.
(D.) Pull the tape off and place it under the cut paper web. The length of the tape is two centimeters on both sides of the paper web. Cut it with a blade, then use the hand to pull it up to get the paper web to be pulled up and flattened, taped on the tape, paper. Align the interface, cut the long paper web with a knife, and finally level the adhesive tape with your hand. Immediately after the completion, remove the handle and notify the main operation to lower the platen roller and start the roll paper.
6. The main operation is strictly controlled according to the diameter and length required by the process standard. When the length standard is reached, the vehicle speed can be smoothly decelerated and the rewinding is completed.