Inspection and preparation before the cutting machine is turned on
1. Confirm that the main power supply voltage is 380V.
2. Turn on each power switch and check if the electricity and gas supply are normal.
3. Before starting the machine, you must confirm that the surface of each guide roller is smooth and free of burr dust, debris, etc. When cleaning the machine, use alcohol or water to soft cloth.
Wipe, can not be wiped with other solvents, remove the impurities around the equipment and production, to ensure normal production;
4. Obtain all kinds of accessories and tools such as slitting products and tapes in strict accordance with the production instruction sheet and the process card requirements.
4.1. Receive the composite film specified on the production instruction sheet, check whether the composite film tracking card is complete, and describe the previous quality problem is it clear.
4.2. Confirm the cut specifications, roll direction, batch number, material structure, winding diameter or meter number according to the production order.
5. Carefully check the equipment to confirm that each rewinding mechanism, EPC device, and tension control system are normal, and confirm static electricity.
Whether the elimination is normal or not;
6. The unwinding material is ready, and then the film is routed in the correct way;
7. Prepare the winding paper core according to the slitting specifications and place it in the corresponding position of the winding reel.