Adhesive Tape Coating Machine operation process:
1. Prepare before starting up
1) Check each electrical switch for any abnormalities such as falling off or damage.
2) Wear the traction belt at the normal temperature stop condition according to the requirements of the process piece.
3) Start the exhaust unit.
4) Confirm that there is no open flame in the coating machine room.
5) The coater control cabinet and the drying cabinet housing must be reliably grounded.
1.2 boot program
1) Close the main power switch and the power switch on the control cabinet.
2) Set the initial value (usually 180 to 280) and the division ratio on the tension controller.
3) Set the coating working mode and related parameters (coating speed, section length, gap length, roll speed ratio, etc.), and then turn on the compressed air;
4) Start the drying fan and the drying temperature controller.
5) Turn on the automatic deskew and tension controller power.
6) The temperature of each section of the equipment has reached the required temperature of the process;
7) Feed the coating device hopper while starting the coater for coating.
1.3 shutdown procedure
1) Confirm that the coated pole piece has been wound up and then stop.
2) Turn off the heater power of the equipment and stop the drying fan and other fans when the temperature of each section drops below 60 degrees Celsius;
3) Stop the compressed air.
4) Disconnect power from the correcting cabinet and control cabinet.